Thursday, October 27, 2011

Craft Shows!

I've been craft showing lately! Here's a bio I just posted for THIS upcoming craft show that I am really excied about:

http://www.notyourgrandmascraftfair.org/


Hi! My name is Melanie, and I have been crafting ever since I was allowed to hold scissors. I'm a hand-sewer and painter. I'm currently obsessed with heirloom quilts (some made with vintage fabrics and velvets!), stuffed owls and birds, felted acorns, and getting back into painting. Having two babies of my own (2 and 1), I'm focusing on items they enjoy as well, such as jingle blocks. I'm also making pine cone people for the holiday season. My crafts are reasonably priced...hey, I sell to support my crafting habit! I create what I want and would buy and what inspires me. I blog at The Magic Nest (http://themagicnest.blogspot.com/), and will hopefully be getting some tutorials up soon.
My biggest challenge now is getting the owls and bunnies out of the house without being seen...my girls practicallly tackle me for them! I'm so glad to be back in the crafting world, and looking forwward to meeting you all soon!



Me:



And some of my crafts:




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! They are really fun to make too. My girls help me find the tops!

    ReplyDelete